Jewelbits Science Kits - Hello, World: Lava01
Jewelbits Science Kits are hands on STEM based science kits designed to ignite imagination and fun.
Hello World, Lava is everything you need to introduce your child to the basics behind the science behind LAVA.
You may be asking, "What does making jewelry have to do with Science?" Well, at Jewelbots we don't believe that "girly" is the opposite of Science. Rather, we know that there is science in everything. This science kit contains beads made from REAL LAVA, and a lesson all about what lava is, how it works, and answers the question: "what is a volcano?".
Each kit is hours of DIY fun centered on STEM concepts and learning.
Build your very own friendship bracelets with Lava Beads! Learn how to make your own tassels and make bracelets for yourself and your best friend. Stack them up your arm! All kits include everything needed to make 3+ beautiful beaded bracelets.
As with all our products, kids have access to our
- Easy to follow instructions - no need for complicated wires or hard to understand online tutorials!
- All the parts needed to make their crafts -- scissors from a parent are helpful
- Approachable learning - Our science kits are designed to make advanced concepts super simple and easy to understand.
- Online community - our online community provides a safe environment for kids to share what they have built, learn from each other, and get quick support.
Each kit contains:
- Stretch Jewelry Cord
- 50+ Lava Beads (Black)
- 15+ Lava Beads (Assorted Colors)
- 50+ Letter Beads (Assorted Colors)
- Neon Embroidery Thread
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.