Hi! Before we can get started, you need to charge your Jewelbot.
1. Lift the charm to reveal the micro USB opening.
2. Plug your Jewelbot into a power source using a USB cord.
3. Press the Magic Button to turn on your Jewelbot.
- This is the main button of the Jewelbot.
- If you are charging your Jewelbot when it is completely dead, this step is unnecessary. Your Jewelbot will turn on automatically with a rainbow animation and then a red notification light.
- If not, then make sure your Jewelbot is on when charging. A red light will appear when it is turned on.
4. Keep it plugged in until the red light turns green.
- A green light means a full battery.
Full charge: 2 hours. Minimum charge: 5 minutes.
- Your Jewelbot can be turned on after charging for 5 minutes, but just like a phone, the longer you charge it the longer you will be able to use it.
Now you're ready to go!